The Face to Face Art Program created by Certified Activity Professional and award-winning Artist, Ileana Prosper Holman, was specially designed for residents living in retirement communities as an innovative art experience with therapeutic benefits. Due to COVID-19 and the need for social distancing, a new, modified version of the program is now available.
Printable Art & Wellness Packets, created by Ileana, are being used in retirement communities to help meet the needs of their residents during these uncertain times. They come in pdf format and can be accessed monthly via email for immediate download and distribution.
Each 5-page packet is themed and includes the following:
- Inspiration Story on the Subject
- Art Lesson
- Drawing Template
- Crossword Puzzle
- Printable Coloring Postcard
Goal: Stimulate, educate, and create.
Objective: Improve the health and well being of residents through art lessons, storytelling, and brain games.
Benefits of the Program:
- Enhances cognitive function and helps improve fine motor skills
- Provides a fun and stimulating activity that fosters creativity and imagination
- Creates the opportunity for participants to discover hidden talents and provides a sense of satisfaction
- Reduces anxiety/depression
For more information, please call 786-366-1388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to view sample packet.